Random Stupidity (Read 436728 times)
X
Post Whore
FTP Server

Truth Is Treason, In The
Empire Of Lies

Re: Random Stupidity
Reply #630 - Aug 29th, 2006 at 9:49am

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/IRELAND_CIRCUS_DEATH?SITE=7219&SECTION=HO...

One clown down...now if we can only get those French ones!!!

X

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. - Max Payne
agentx216  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Battle Creek, Michigan
Reply #631 - Aug 29th, 2006 at 10:27am

"Things I Have Done That I Really Should Have Been Sacked For"

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/wdc/181208547.html

-b0b
(...would've sacked him.)

WWW JamesRRogers2  
IP Logged

Stick
Wootzor von Leetenhaxor
FTP Server

Stick is back

Michgan
Reply #632 - Aug 29th, 2006 at 11:30am

Delete the v at the end of that link.(for those that didn't already catch it)

Stick N1ck The St1ck  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Battle Creek, Michigan
Reply #633 - Aug 29th, 2006 at 12:00pm

Thanks for pointing that out, Stick.  I corrected it!

-b0b
(...two w00ts for observational skills!)

WWW JamesRRogers2  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

Truth Is Treason, In The
Empire Of Lies

Reply #634 - Aug 31st, 2006 at 11:08am

This is funny...some guy translated rap lyrics into English:

Quote:
Lyrics:

First things first, I poppa, freaks all the honeys

Dummies - playboy bunnies, those wantin’ money

Those the ones I like ‘cause they don’t get nathan’

But penetration, unless it smells like sanitation

Garbage, I turn like doorknobs

Heart throb, never, black and ugly as ever

However, I stay coochied down to the socks

Rings and watch filled with rocks

TRANSLATION:

As a general rule, I perform deviant sexual acts with women of all kinds, including but not limited to those with limited intellect, nude magazine models, and prostitutes. I particularly enjoy sexual encounters with the latter group as they are generally disappointed in the fact that they only receive penile intercourse and nothing more, unless of course, they douche on a consistent basis. Although I am extremely unattractive, I am able to engage in these types of sexual acts with some regularity. Perhaps my sexuality is somehow related to my fancy and expensive jewelry.

Lyrics:

And my jam knock in the Mitsubishi

Girls pee pee when they see me, Nava-hoes creep me in they tee pee

As I lay down laws like I lay carpet

Stop it - if you think your gonna make a profit

TRANSLATION:

I enjoy playing my music loudly on my car stereo. Apparently, women enjoy this also because they become sexually aroused when they see me driving. Oddly enough, when I visit the Native American reservations, some of the more sexually promiscuous Indian women attempt to seduce me in their homes. Their intent is to divest me of my earnings. Such actions are unacceptable.

Lyrics:

Don’t see my ones, don’t see my guns - get it

Now tell ya friends Poppa hit it then split it

In two as I flow with the Junior Mafia

I don’t know what the hell’s stoppin’ ya

I’m clockin’ ya - Versace shades watchin’ ya

Once ya grin, I’m in game, begin

TRANSLATION:

Understand this fact: you can have neither my money, nor my weapons. I suggest that you inform your peers that we engaged in violent sexual acts. Currently, I am rapping with my associates, the Junior Mafia. I’m having some difficulty understanding why you refuse to approach me. I am attempting to make eye contact with you through my expensive glasses, and as soon as you respond with a smile, I will approach you.

Lyrics:

First I talk about how I dress and this

And diamond necklaces - stretch Lexuses

The sex is just immaculate from the back I get

Deeper and deeper - help ya reach the

Climax that your man can’t make

Call and tell him you’ll be home real late

Let’s sing the break

TRANSLATION:

I prefer to open the conversation with light banter about my wardrobe and jewelry, then I like to discuss my collection of expensive cars. This is more than enough to convince you to have sexual intercourse with me. I am able to insert my penis further into you when I enter you from behind. Furthermore, you will be able to reach orgasm. I understand this to be a problem with your current sexual partner. He needn’t be concerned about your whereabouts. Please phone him and inform him that you won’t be home for a while. By the way, please sing the chorus of the song for me also.

Lyrics:

She’s sick of that song on how it’s so long

Thought he worked his until I handled my biz

There I is - major pain like Damon Wayans

Low down dirty even like his brother Keenan

Schemin’ - don’t bring your girl ‘round me

True player for real, ask Puff Daddy

TRANSLATION:

Your current love interest no longer wishes to hear your fabrications about the length of your member. After I had sexual intercourse with your woman, she became enlightened as to the proper way it is supposed to be performed; violently and immorally. It would be in your best interest to keep your woman away from me as my sexual prowess is very strong. If you are unconvinced, ask Puff Daddy.

Lyrics:

You - ringin’ bells with bags from Chanel

Baby Benz, traded in your Hyundai Excel

Fully equipped, CD changer with the cell

She beeped me, meet me at twelve

TRANSLATION:

Despite the fact that you attempted to win her at her doorstep with bags full of expensive clothes and a car (the lower end model Mercedes Benz which you financed by signing over your current vehicle) containing an expensive stereo and a cellular phone, your woman has contacted me through my pager indicating that we should rendezvous at midnight.

Lyrics:

Where you at? Flippin’ jobs, playin’ car notes?

While I’m swimmin’ in ya women like the breast stroke

Right stroke, left stroke what’s the best stroke

Death stroke - tongue all down her throat

Nuthin’ left to do but send her home to you

I’m through - can ya sing the song for me, boo?

TRANSLATION:

You, on the other hand, jump from job to job, barely able to maintain payments on the Mercedes Benz you purchased for your woman. Meanwhile, I continue to engage in sexual intercourse and commit lewd osculatory acts with your women. My only remaining option is to request that she leave my home and return to you because I have reached orgasm and no longer have a need for her presence.

Lyrics:

So, what’s it gonna be? Him or me?

We can cruise the world with pearls

Gator boots for girls

The envy of all women, crushed linen

Cartier wrist-wear with diamonds in ‘em

The finest women I love with a passion

Ya man’s a wimp, I give that ass a good thrashin’

TRANSLATION:

The ultimate decision rests with you. Whom do you choose as your sexual partner. I can take you on cruises around the world. I will dress you in the finest jewelry and footwear. You will be envied by women worldwide in your fine clothes and jewelry. There is a special place in my heart for beautiful women. I will defeat your man in an altercation because he is effeminate.

Lyrics:

High fashion - flyin’ into all states.

Sexin’ me while your man masturbates.

Isn’t this great? Your flight leaves at eight.

Her flight lands at nine, my game just rewinds.

Lyrically I’m supposed to represent.

I’m not only the client, I’m the player president

TRANSLATION:

You will be dressed in finest clothes on the runways of Paris. I will fly you to every state to shop for fine clothes and jewelry. You will enjoy sexual intercourse with me and your man will be forced to pleasure himself through manual stimulation. What a life! I’ll return you to LaGuardia in time to catch your 8 o’clock flight. The timing is perfect because I have scheduled a date with a second woman who arrives at the same gate at 9 o’clock. I’ll seduce her in the same way that I seduced you. I rap well and I am a positive reflection of my home town. Not only am I a sexually deviant, misogynistic, immoral, wealthy, male prostitute, but I also sit on the board of directors of the organization that governs others of my kind.

agentx216  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Battle Creek, Michigan
Reply #635 - Aug 31st, 2006 at 12:40pm

Quote:
Pastor drowns trying to repeat Jesus' walk on water

An evangelist who tried replicating Jesus' miracle of walking on water has reportedly drowned off the western coast of Africa.

Pastor Franck Kabele, 35, told his congregation he could repeat the biblical miracle, and he attempted it from a beach in Gabon's capital of Libreville.

"He told churchgoers he'd had a revelation that if he had enough faith, he could walk on water like Jesus," an eyewitness told the Glasgow Daily Record.

"He took his congregation to the beach saying he would walk across the Komo estuary, which takes 20 minutes by boat. He walked into the water, which soon passed over his head and he never came back."

The New Testament records the story of Jesus walking on the Sea of Galilee as he approached his disciples in a boat.

"And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea." (Matthew 14:25)

As WND reported in April, a researcher at Florida State University believes he has a natural explanation for the account of Jesus' miraculous walk on the surface of water – ice.

Professor of Oceanography Doron Nof and the co-authors of his study theorize that a rare combination of optimal water and atmospheric conditions resulted in a unique, localized freezing phenomenon called "springs ice," according to Physorg.com, which specializes in news about science, technology, physics and space.

ATTENTION:  You are not Jesus.  That is all.

-b0b
(...thinks everyone will get a laugh when this guy shows up at the Pearly Gates soaking wet.)

WWW JamesRRogers2  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

Truth Is Treason, In The
Empire Of Lies

Reply #636 - Sep 4th, 2006 at 11:33pm

I will be posting 3 consecutive posts for the following 3 news stories since each involve different morons that I want to comment on.

Quote:
Bible Scholars Perform 11 Different Scriptural Calculations All Of Which Point To The United Nations Being Hit By A Nuclear Terrorist Attack This Mont

Sun Sep 3, 8:00 AM ET

London, UK (PRWEB) September 3, 2006 - Bible scholars claim to have fixed the bug in their decoding that caused their earlier mistaken predictions. As a result they have so many different scriptural calculations leading to the same month for the UN bomb, that "coincidence is no longer an option" for their research team. See for yourself at www.truebiblecode.com

If you do a quick back of an envelope calculation attempting to asses the probability of predicting the correct day and location of the first nuclear terrorist attack, the odds of a successful prediction are at best 1 in 40,000 according to their chief researcher - Gordon Ritchie. He says: "Let us say that the chances of such an attack ocurring anywhere in the world in the next 5 years are 50%. Then there is a 1 in 4,000 chance of getting the day right. Then let us say that the chances of this attack being against the UN in Manhattan rather than being against some other high profile target are 1 in 10. Then the chance of getting both the day and the location are 1 in 40,000."

He further computes the chances of 11 different scriptural calculations all pointing to the same month as follows... "It is hard to determine what the chances are of two scriptural calculations giving the same month and the same year. But it is easy to see what the chances are of them both giving the same month, that would be 1 in 12, since there are 12 months in the year. So the chances of 11 calculations all giving the same month are 1 in 12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12x12 or 1 in 61,917,364,224 or around 1 in 61 billion."

So even though a nuclear terrorist attack on the UN this month is very unlikely, it is much more likely than 10 coincidences all getting you to the same month and year as your first scriptural calculation. Incidentally they do not have any calculations suggesting a different month for this attack. Therefore they would argue that an attack has got to happen before the end of this present biblical lunar month (Elul), i.e. on or before September 26th.

Best to avoid Manhattan on the next 3 sabbaths according to those calculations.

###

THE LORDS' WITNESSES
Gordon Ritchie
44 800 027 2002
E-mail Information
Trackback URL: http://prweb.com/pingpr.php/RW1wdC1Ib3JyLUxvdmUtTG92ZS1JbnNlLVplcm8=

Did you know if you add up Hitler's name, Barney's name, and Bill Gates' name...they all equal 666?!  These people need to look at the real Scripture passages if they want to know what real Bible prophecy is!

X

agentx216  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

Truth Is Treason, In The
Empire Of Lies

Reply #637 - Sep 4th, 2006 at 11:35pm

Quote:
3 men tried for selling online game weapons
Angela Xu
2006-09-05
A COURT tried three men yesterday who were involved in the city's first criminal case of copyright violations of an online game.

Wang Yihui, a former manager of Shanghai Shanda Network Development Co Ltd, Tang Ming and Jin Ke, both natives of Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province, were charged with copyright violation by prosecutors.

Prosecutors allege the trio earned illegal profits of more than 2 million yuan (US$250,000) by using the computer code database of Legend of Mir 2, a popular online game operated by Shanda, to produce and sell large quantities of high-level game weapons. The weapons are normally only available to high-level winners, and hadn't been for sale.

Possession of the weapons would allow less skilled players to succeed more easily. The activities of the three also circulated far more virtual weapons than the company planned, which alerted the company that something was amiss.

Prosecutors allege that from September 2004 to August 2005, Wang, former deputy manager of Shanda's game project management center collaborated with Tang and Jin to duplicate game weapons without Shanda's permission.

"Because top-grade game weapons are very rare and precious for devoted players, they are valuable in the virtual world. We decided to make use of my position to produce a group of the weapons to get money," Wang told the court.

Prosecutors allege he was in charge of changing the game data to trick the company into producing virtual weapons for the characters registered by the other two defendants and the two defendants allegedly sold the weapons on the Internet in Jinhua.

The three achieved a booming business and had some frequent clients. Among the total illegal profits, Wang earned 1.2 million yuan and the other two defendants each received 400,000 yuan.

Wow this sucks for eBay too.  Oh wait, it only matters because it's an online game?  That just shows you that even if you own the software itself and everything to do with it legally...you can still get anally raped by the man!!!

X

agentx216  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

Truth Is Treason, In The
Empire Of Lies

Reply #638 - Sep 4th, 2006 at 11:39pm

Quote:
RIAA hates independent experts

All your evidence are belong to us

By Nick Farrell: Monday 04 September 2006, 13:37
THE RIAA IS fighting against a woman who wants an independent expert to examine her hard drive to prove that she was not involved in any illegal downloading.

In the case of Sony BMG et al. v. Kim Arellanes, Arellanes wants a third party expert to have a look at her harddrive to prove that she was not engaged in any file sharing. But the RIAA wants her to turn over her hard drive to them so they can carry out their own inspection.

Arellanes is not happy about turning over what could be her key evidence to the RIAA and is telling them to go forth and multiply.

She requests that the court require a "neutral computer forensics expert and a protocol protective of non-relevant and privileged information" be used to conduct the examination. The court is thinking about it.

More here:  http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060903-7657.html

Wow if this isn't a blantant attempt to screw people over using the penal system I don't know what is.  This is the same as saying, "I want my wife's check book to see if she was stealing money from me."  What stops me from forging the evidence or what not?  I can't believe RIAA wouldn't want an independent party to carry this out if they are so sure this lady pirated their stuff.  I also love that someone is fighting this crap.  What stops a "hacker" from bouncing an illegal file off my computer to their computer?  It's been known to happen...I don't see why people cave into this.  It is hard to prove that piracy is happening on an individual's computer.  I mean if judges believe that Kevin Mitnick can launch nukes by whistleing into a phone than I think they'd believe that some hacker was framing me...cause all hackers are evil!!!

X

agentx216  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

Truth Is Treason, In The
Empire Of Lies

Reply #639 - Sep 6th, 2006 at 8:01am

Quote:
Artist told to remove Rabbi Jesus paintings

Associated Press
Published September 5, 2006

LA CROSSE, Wis. -- A hospital has asked an artist whose paintings portray Jesus as a rabbi to take them down because they could be controversial, the artist says.

Clara Maria Goldstein had put up 10 oil paintings Friday but was back at Gundersen Lutheran on Sunday night to take them down.

Goldstein said the hospital's gift shop manager asked her to remove them because they could be controversial.

"It was insulting at first, but now I'm just sad," Goldstein said. "The Bible says Jesus was a Jew, but no one wants Jesus painted as a Jew."

The hospital issued a statement Monday saying its officials respect people of all faiths and acknowledge "an artist's right to express their personal beliefs through their work."

But it said they have "an obligation to determine what is appropriate for our diverse patient population, and our healing environment."

Marna Holley, the hospital's director of marketing and corporate communications, would not comment beyond the statement Monday.

Goldstein said she is not disputing the hospital's right to choose the artwork. She said she created the Rabbi Jesus paintings to promote love and acceptance. "These paintings are about history and truth," she said.

The hospital provides gallery space to Eastbank Artists, which rotates artwork from different artists every two months. Goldstein, president of Eastbank Artists, was taking her turn to display her artwork.

Goldstein said her paintings also were turned down by La Crosse's Viterbo University for display at a Holocaust symposium because they might be controversial. She showed six of her paintings in an exhibition at the city's Pump House Regional Arts Center earlier this year.

"Many people said the paintings were inspiring and eye-opening," Goldstein said. "What's sad is people won't get a chance to decide for themselves what they think because it may be controversial."

"Yes Jesus was a Jew and we believe that Jesus existed...but we don't want him to be a Jew"? 
WTF?!?!?!

Ya know what I find most stupid about this story?  I'm always telling people, "Jesus wasn't white." and I get offended when he's portrayed or painted as such or with blue eyes and blonde hair.  I get mad because that is the perversion of who Jesus really was.  Now Jesus can't be Jewish?  You would think Jews would love to claim Jesus as Jewish so the white racists people would actually have to go "Derr umm if Jesus was Jewish why do I hate Jews?"  Maybe it's because people like this here are IDIOTS!!!  Also, isn't the name Goldstein Jewish?  Maybe the "Jewish conspiracy" can get together and be offended that she's Jewish!

Jesus being a Jew is offensive?!  That would mean I find 2+2=4 to be offensive!

Give me a break people...what is this?  Canada?

X

agentx216  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

Truth Is Treason, In The
Empire Of Lies

Reply #640 - Sep 10th, 2006 at 10:16am

Quote:
Does God want you to be rich?
POSTED: 9:55 a.m. EDT, September 10, 2006
Adjust font size:
Decrease fontDecrease font
Enlarge fontEnlarge font

Editor's note: The following is a summary of this week's Time magazine cover story.

(Time.comexternal link) -- In three of the Gospels, Jesus warns that each of his disciples may have to "deny himself" and even "take up his Cross."

In support of this prediction, he contrasts the fleeting pleasures of today with the promise of eternity: "For what profit is it to a man," he asks, "if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"

Generations of churchgoers have understood that being Christian means being ready to sacrifice. But for a growing number of Christians, the question is better restated, "Why not gain the whole world plus my soul?"

For several decades, a philosophy has been percolating in the 10 million-strong Pentecostal wing of Christianity that seems to turn the Gospels' passage on its head. Certainly, it allows, Christians should keep one eye on heaven. But the new good news is that God doesn't want us to wait.

Known (or vilified) under a variety of names -- Word of Faith, Health and Wealth, Name It and Claim It, Prosperity Theology -- its emphasis is on God's promised generosity in this life. In a nutshell, it suggests that a God who loves you does not want you to be broke.

Its signature verse could be John 10:10: "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." In a Time poll, 17 percent of Christians surveyed said they considered themselves part of such a movement, while a full 61 percent believed that God wants people to be prosperous.

"Prosperity" first blazed to public attention as the driveshaft in the moneymaking machine that was 1980s televangelism and faded from mainstream view with the Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart scandals.

But now, after some key modifications (which have inspired some to redub it Prosperity Lite), it has not only recovered but is booming.

Of the four biggest megachurches in the country, three -- Joel Osteen's Lakewood in Houston; T.D. Jakes' Potter's House in south Dallas; and Creflo Dollar's World Changers in Atlanta -- are Prosperity or Prosperity Lite pulpits (although Jakes' ministry has many more facets).

While they don't exclusively teach that God's riches want to be in believers' wallets, it is a key part of their doctrine.

And propelled by Osteen's 4 million-selling book, Your Best Life Now, the belief has swept beyond its Pentecostal base into more buttoned-down evangelical churches, and even into congregations in the more liberal Mainline. It is taught in hundreds of non-Pentecostal Bible studies. One Pennsylvania Lutheran pastor even made it the basis for a sermon series for Lent, when Christians usually meditate on why Jesus was having His Worst Life Then.

The movement's renaissance has infuriated a number of prominent pastors, theologians and commentators. Fellow megapastor Rick Warren, whose book The Purpose Driven Life has outsold Osteen's by a ratio of 7 to 1, finds the very basis of Prosperity laughable. "This idea that God wants everybody to be wealthy?" he snorts. "There is a word for that: baloney. It's creating a false idol. You don't measure your self-worth by your net worth. I can show you millions of faithful followers of Christ who live in poverty. Why isn't everyone in the church a millionaire?"

The brickbats -- both theological and practical (who really gets rich from this?) --come especially thick from Evangelicals like Warren. Evangelicalism is more prominent and influential than ever before. Yet the movement, which has never had a robust theology of money, finds an aggressive philosophy advancing within its ranks that many of its leaders regard as simplistic, possibly heretical and certainly embarrassing.

Prosperity's defenders claim to be able to match their critics chapter and verse. They caution against broad-brushing a wide spectrum that ranges from pastors who crassly solicit sky's-the-limit financial offerings from their congregations to those whose services tend more toward God-fueled self-help.

Advocates note Prosperity's racial diversity -- a welcome exception to the American norm -- and point out that some Prosperity churches engage in significant charity. And they see in it a happy corrective for Christians who are more used to being chastened for their sins than celebrated as God's children.

"Who would want to get in on something where you're miserable, poor, broke and ugly and you just have to muddle through until you get to heaven?" asks Joyce Meyer, a popular television preacher and author often lumped in the Prosperity Lite camp. "I believe God wants to give us nice things."

If nothing else, Meyer and other new-breed preachers broach a neglected topic that should really be a staple of Sunday messages: Does God want you to be rich?

Well if this isn't a typical biased story by anti-Christians for anti-Christians.  This movement isn't part of the "evangelical movement" it was originally part of the John Calvin movement with the belief that "I am rich because God loves me and the poor are poor because God doesn't love them".  While some aspects of the story above are true, and I'm sure there are "Christians" like that, Jesus spoke more about money and it's downfall than on any other message.  I would then call these so called Christians no evangelicals but liberal Christians and maybe even a part of the charismatic groups.  Another problem I have is it being the number 1 story on the main page of CNN and Time mag putting it as it's cover story.  Why all the hub bub?  I thought society dispised Christians and din't want any symbols or movements associated with the society?  So isn't a so called "seperation of church and state" for them to put "offensive Christian symbols" on their main page and put it right in front of me at bookstores or if I have a subscription?  Geez sounds like we're applying a double standard here.

X

agentx216  
IP Logged

MediaMaster
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

Holy Xenu!

Detroit
Reply #641 - Sep 10th, 2006 at 5:00pm

So yea I guess they didnt read the Bible. Cause blessed is the one who has little, but gives all. People that have alot of worldly possesions and wealth tend to live for the world, and not for God.

This is yet another chance to pervert Christianity by an "unbiased" media.

thaaankkks.

"Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other."&&&&John Adams&&
IP Logged

Cait
GeekCrew Hax0r

Winter is Coming. Giggity.

Pittsburgh, PA
Reply #642 - Sep 10th, 2006 at 8:43pm

dont categorize journalists, or the media.

not all of us are bad.

some of us go to school to learn how to be DECENT journalists and media representatives.

Cait
    (...hates journalists who give other journalists bad names)

“To say I’m an overrated troll, when you have never even seen me guard a bridge, is patently unfair.”
― Tina Fey, Bossypants
WWW caitmccabe  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

Truth Is Treason, In The
Empire Of Lies

Reply #643 - Sep 10th, 2006 at 9:15pm

I think most schools need to teach more ethics.  It seems that in business and journalism ciriculum there are never enough true ethics classes mandatory.  In these classes they should teach "How to deal with a parent who's child was just killed".  "Never say 'How do you feel' to someone who's just been in a major car accident that killed their spouse".  "How not to tackle people over for the story".  And the like.  I also think there needs to be a teaching of the greater distintion between editorializing and reporting.  Also journalists need to stop being spoon fed by our government and actually search deeper and don't be afraid to ask the hard questions.  Whatever happen to our Edward Murrors and Woodwards and Bernsteins?  Did the White House press room become the end of the quest for the story?

X

agentx216  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Battle Creek, Michigan
Reply #644 - Sep 12th, 2006 at 8:09pm

An interesting take on Google Maps - a flight simulator!

http://www.isoma.net/games/goggles.html

-b0b
(...chortled.)

WWW JamesRRogers2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 152
Send Topic Print