b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Battle Creek, Michigan
Re: Random Stupidity
Reply #1305 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 1:35pm

Am I the only one that is scared to click that link?

-b0b
(...churning lotsa butter.)

WWW JamesRRogers2  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

Truth Is Treason, In The
Empire Of Lies

Reply #1306 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 1:44pm

OHHH!  Page not found!!!

BLAST YOU SPANKY!!! *Shakes fist at the heavens*

How dare you tease me knowing I have a thing for Amish women's toes.

/drool

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. - Max Payne
agentx216  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Battle Creek, Michigan
Reply #1307 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 2:00pm

I should probably register that domain before some speculator grabs it up...

-b0b
(...quoth the server, 404.)

WWW JamesRRogers2  
IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Detroit-ish
Reply #1308 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 2:33pm

I see pat is fearless!

...I wonder how much money is to be had in pimping amish hoes, anyone else turned on by a woman that works on a farm all day and can probably lift you over her head?

spankenator3710  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Battle Creek, Michigan
Reply #1309 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 2:34pm

There is something to be said for her decades of milking experience, too.

-b0b
(...hides.)

WWW JamesRRogers2  
IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Detroit-ish
Reply #1310 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 3:01pm

hmm touche.

But they are used to milking for hours, not 30 seconds.  The disappointment shall be great.

spankenator3710  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Battle Creek, Michigan
Reply #1311 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 3:08pm

30 whole seconds?  Who needs foreplay?

-b0b
(...done!)

WWW JamesRRogers2  
IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Detroit-ish
Reply #1312 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 3:12pm

foreplay is important.  If you don't she will never comeback for more...well unless you pay her.  Hmm, can I have $1 million please.  My mind is ablaze with genius!

spankenator3710  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Battle Creek, Michigan
Reply #1313 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 3:21pm

spanky wrote on Dec 12th, 2007 at 3:12pm:
well unless you pay her.  Hmm, can I have $1 million please.

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
Peter Gibbons: Good point.

-b0b
(...hasn't seen Office Space in at least three months.)

WWW JamesRRogers2  
IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Detroit-ish
Reply #1314 - Dec 12th, 2007 at 4:12pm

Quote:
(...hasn't seen Office Space in at least three months.)

I know, too long huh.  I am gonna fire up the dvd when I get home.

*pretends to have a life*

spankenator3710  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Battle Creek, Michigan
Reply #1315 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 8:59am

Quote:
Red Fluorescent Cat Cloned

A cloned Turkish Angola kitten, left, gives off a red fluorescence glow while an ordinary one appears to be green in this picture taken under ultraviolet light at a laboratory of Gyeongsang National University in Jinju, South Gyeongsang Province, Wednesday. The cloned cat’s genes were modified with a fluorescent protein. / Yonhap

By Cho Jin-seo
Staff Reporter

Researchers found a way to clone pet cats five years ago. Now they can play a trick on their genes to change their color.

A Gyeongsang National University team said they have succeeded in cloning cats after modifying a gene to change their skin color. Because of the red fluorescence protein in their skin cells, the three Turkish Angola kittens look reddish under ultraviolet light, the researchers said.

The red cloned cat research is expected to be utilized in dealing with certain genetic diseases in animals and humans. It will also help reproduce rare animals, such as tigers and wildcats, which are on the verge of extinction, the team said.

According to the team led by professor Kong Il-keun, three kittens were born in January and February by caesarian section, but one died during the procedure. They weighed between 110 and 136 grams at birth and now weigh 3.5 kilograms each now, the researchers said.

``We have proved our world-class ability in cloning animals that have modified characteristics,'' said Kong. ``We found that the red fluorescent protein in all the organs of the dead kitten, which means we have established an efficient way of cloning gene-modified cats.''

The first cloned cat, nicknamed Copycat, was born in 2002 at Texas A&M University. Many other animals such as cows, dogs, pigs, bulls and goats have been successfully cloned by a number of researchers in North America, Europe and South Korea.

Kong cloned a cat in 2004 for the first time in the country. He has since worked as director of research at a state-supported project to clone animals for therapeutic research.

To clone the Turkish Angola cats, Kong's team used skin cells of the mother cat. They modified its genes to make them fluorescent by using a virus, which was transplanted into the ova. The ova were then implanted into the womb of the donor cat.

Called reproductive cloning, the method has been mostly used in cloning animals that are genetically identical, until Kong's kittens were born with the tampered genes.

The technique differs from therapeutic cloning, which is to make a ``stem cell'' that can be guided to grow into a specific body part. Former Seoul National University professor Hwang Woo-suk used this method in his human stem cell cloning research, which was later found to have used fabricated data.

I've always hated cats, but now I have reason to hate them even more!  Just wait until they mutate into some sort of freaky superkitties!

-b0b
(...sneezes.)

WWW JamesRRogers2  
IP Logged

X
Post Whore
FTP Server

Truth Is Treason, In The
Empire Of Lies

Reply #1316 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 10:40am

Quote:
No photos of your baby!
Mike Keegan and Lee Sykes
13/12/2007

A COUPLE were banned from taking photographs of their baby daughter on a swing by a park warden who declared it `inappropriate.'

Steve Brook and partner Mandy Smith were having a family day out with 11-month-old Rebecca when the council worker swooped.

"It beggars belief," said Steve, 35. "The fact that a mummy and daddy can't take a picture of their own daughter is ridiculous. I could understand if it was in a swimming pool, but she was well wrapped-up and as far as I could see we were the only people in the park."

Town hall officials said the warden had misinterpreted council policy when he confronted the family at Alexandra Park in Oldham.

But Phil Woolas, MP for Oldham East and Saddleworth, said: "Based on these reports I am thinking of introducing a Bill to Parliament called The Common Sense Act 2007.

"We are in danger of becoming so adverse to risk we will lose sight of common sense."

Steve, an off-licence manager from Clarksfield in Oldham said: "A man in a high-visibility jacket came over and told us we couldn't take pictures. I asked him why and he said it was illegal to take pictures of children in the park. I explained it was my own daughter but he still said it wasn't allowed."

Appropriate

A council official said: "We are committed to ensuring that all our parks are safe and welcoming places for all visitors. To ensure this happens staff are instructed to be observant and aware of the activities of park users and consider whether they are appropriate.

"This incident was due to the incorrect interpretation of policy by a member of our security staff who has since been made aware of his actions."

There are no national guidelines banning parents from taking photographs of children in parks.

The first serious attempt to ban photographs of children in public was made in March this year at Vale of Glamorgan council in south Wales.

The council proposed `that no photographs, filming or other imaging shall take place of children or young people in parks and open spaces without written permission.'

Councillors threw out the proposal, saying it would be too difficult to enforce and that parents shouldn't need permission for pictures of family picnics.

Ho boy...could you just imagine if it was just the father there and he was taking pictures of his little girl.  He'd be on the sex predator's list so fast and prob. be indited for kidnapping.  After all...men should spend time with their kids...just not alone and/or in public where other people can look at these men and "know" they are up to something!

X

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. - Max Payne
agentx216  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Battle Creek, Michigan
Reply #1317 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 11:34am

That's a whole new level of stupid.

-b0b
(...mega stupid.)

WWW JamesRRogers2  
IP Logged

spanky
Post Whore
FTP Server

Detroit-ish
Reply #1318 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 1:18pm

Don't you know when any man looks at a woman or little girl all he thinks about is raping them?

...if you don't belive me watch Lifetime a little bit.

spankenator3710  
IP Logged

b0b
GeekCrew Administrator
FTP Server

The revolution will not
be televised.

Battle Creek, Michigan
Reply #1319 - Dec 13th, 2007 at 4:03pm

Lifetime - Television for Craig.

-b0b